Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've kept ya'll waiting long enough. My first "official" trout.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it man, great job Lumis and all that helped.
    http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Well done by everyone involved!
      Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Lumis View Post
        Congrats.

Watch out for that fellow on the bank in the upper right of your photo. He's trouble.
        If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Congratulations!!! The tug is the drug. Keep the great posts coming.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Thanks guys, I have no desire to stop fishing any time soon. Though I might have to take a few days break, my wrist is killing me.

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
            Watch out for that fellow on the bank in the upper right of your photo. He's trouble.
            Oh I know. I've had them swoop down for my fish before. I keep an eye out

Comment

Congrats on the first of many!
              Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Thanks guy.

Zach has finally uploaded the video. I can't stop cringing at myself but oh well! Here is it:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-c6IAervR0
                I get my fish at around 4:50

Comment

Nice trout!

Comment

Way to go Lumis..You'll NEVER forget your first.
                    Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Man that video put a smile on my face, you look as happy as I was when I hooked my first trout on the fly. Keep it up man, soon you'll be tying your own flies and pulling trout in by the dozen with them.

Comment

Just watched the vid. That's a great vid; Way to go Zach!

Comment

Working...
                        X