Sunday morning blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday morning blues

I headed out to JB at o’dark thirty Sunday morning to get in a couple of hours on the river before the rain arrived. Given the weather conditions I was really surprised there were no other cars in the parking lot. Jumped into my waders, headed towards the steps and started hearing loud rushing water.

Duh. I forgot to check the dam release schedule. The river looked like a tsunami. Tried fishing from the steps for a while but it was futile. 30 minutes later it started pouring. How fitting.

I hate when that happens.

Hey Rich - at least you tried to get out..Hang in there - there will be plenty of other chances to wet that line..
    Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by jonmo View Post
      Hey Rich - at least you tried to get out..Hang in there - there will be plenty of other chances to wet that line..
      Oh, I know. Itís part of the challenge!

Comment

Welcome to the Hooch in a wet year. Sadly, no days are off limits when the lake is filling faster than we can empty it. Always check the gauges and have plan B ready.

DD F
        Fly Fisherman - Part Entomologist, Part Meteorologist, Part Ichthyologist, Part Hydrologist, All Liar.

Comment

Working...
        X