Throw in the towel. This bow is done.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw in the towel. This bow is done.

New PB bow this am. I am glad I was not the only crazy sob on the water. Caught a few in the 3 hrs I was out there. It took me a while to feel my fingers after the rain and wind. In between the gusts I was able to pull a few out on a green midge. Then switch to a bugger and caught some more. Caught my biggest bow so far. He did not fight as good as the smaller ones I caught but it was definitely a bruiser. Looks like he’s been a few rounds with a young Mike Tyson. Still fun to trick them into hitting my fly.

Bring on the heat please as fishing is much more fun when you can feel all your extremities.

Joe
    Last edited by TroutRaider; 07-02-18, 09:39 PM.

Originally posted by jkwolek1971 View Post
    New PB bow this am. I am glad I was not the only crazy sob on the water. Caught a few in the 3 hrs I was out there. It took me a while to feel my fingers after the rain and wind. In between the gusts I was able to pull a few out on a green midge. Then switch to a bugger and caught some more. Caught my biggest bow so far. He did not fight as good as the smaller ones I caught but it was definitely a bruiser. Looks like he’s been a few rounds with a young Mike Tyson. Still fun to trick them into hitting my fly.

Bring on the heat please as fishing is much more fun when you can feel all your extremities.

Joe
    I was one of the other crazy sob’s out there. Left my gloves at home and tying knots was a real adventure. Sounds like you had a much better day than me. I was skunked.

Comment

Kudos to both of you for getting out today. I just stayed inside and tied up feathers for nicer days..Keep on truckin fellas!!
      Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Looks like another one of those Palminbows at the Dam. I agree, they don't fight like their size suggests, but it sure feels good to get them in the net.

Comment

Working...
        X