Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish with friends, and on low barometric pressure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish with friends, and on low barometric pressure.

In the vein of Vancheesy. It was epic, it was good.

Good fish, great conversation, and nymphing type numbers were found on moving baits.

Philhutch has the evidence.
    I like em big fat and sloppy.

Phil told me yalls where trollin or something...I likes trollin (old man scott especially) but yalls got to get me up to date on this
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
      Phil told me yalls where trollin or something...I likes trollin (old man scott especially) but yalls got to get me up to date on this
      We was a trolling Jerry's famous "Got dang ole double nymph bomber A-Rig" at 7 knots.
      I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
        Originally posted by browniez View Post
        We was a trolling Jerry's famous "Got dang ole double nymph bomber A-Rig" at 7 knots.
        We were trolling 7 knots downstream Greg. (Psst, Greg, that was fat Tim that I was telling you bout that trolls) Silly Silly good day for sure! Moved some nice fish, had two over 20" fish that came unbuttoned. 30 in the boat is not a slouch day but the past two weeks have just been REALLY REALLY good on the river.
        #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
        -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
        -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
        -PH

Comment

Sounds like you friends had a fun day of fishing for falling pressure piscavores, with persistance.

Trolling does actually work. My first ever time on the hooch we trolled small rapalas behind my buddies smoking, sputtering, 2 choke. I think the real reason was for his fear that if he killed the motor, it may not restart.

I tend to see this method used more often down stream, near medlockish.

Comment

Working...
          X