What a day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day

Happened to skip out of the office early and got down to the river. Ended up meeting Sighter. We doubled up within 5 minutes and proceeded to put on a clinic. What a great day on the water with good company!
    Attached Files

Great to meet you as well! Awesome how you were taking them out with a dry, I'm just a dirty ol' nympher on the Hooch with a hint of streamers when the water was as turbid as it was today! I was glad to hook into plenty of browns and fat rainbows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great post y'all!
      @Sighter, that third fish the Bow - looks funny to me, almost "Tiger-ish" with more solid marking, striping, squiggly markings than actual spots! I realize it's not, but it's a neat looking fish.

Comment

Way go guys..Good to hear/see you were able to get on the water and have some fun!
        Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Awesome fish!
          All fishermen are liars except you and I...and I’m not so sure about you.

Comment

Originally posted by splatek16 View Post
            Great post y'all!
            @Sighter, that third fish the Bow - looks funny to me, almost "Tiger-ish" with more solid marking, striping, squiggly markings than actual spots! I realize it's not, but it's a neat looking fish.
            Yeah I notice that with some stockers, I have no idea what causes it but it is interesting

Thanks jonmo and rich! It was a great day out there and the fish were more than willing to cooperate!

Comment

Working...
            X