Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packed

With anglers and fish.

As much as I'd have liked being up north with @trout_r catching some wild trouts, being a baseball coach and a single dad means sometimes you have to settle for the world class rover that runs through your backyard, haha.
    Hit the river both Saturday and Sunday for what were both epic days in my angling history. I'm still tenkara-ing with a dry drop rig and haven't changed flies unless a big, really big brown decides to do this right as you are about to net him

Didn't have anymore like that so I tried a traditional tenkara bug in honor of Spencer and I leaving for Utah this Friday

^^^ That thing right there is called a Utah killer bug and it's effectiveness is just shy of an electroshocker.

Tye weather was perfect again today and I decided to take a few fish pictures. I'd never seen so many cars/trucks parked in the dirt lot, but is already committed.

Hope everybody was able to enjoy the weather this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a world class brown got a hold of that hook. No weight on that Utah bug? It's sort of thick, too, so i wonder if it's supposed to be fished just below the surface. Fluorescent orange is definitely an attractor out there. Nice report.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..." George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by 3-wt View Post
      Looks like a world class brown got a hold of that hook. No weight on that Utah bug? Fluorescent orange is definitely an attractor out there. Nice report.

Plenty of lead under that yarn...
      Plenty

Comment

Mark- Steve just rubs his flies across his biceps and calf muscles until they are coated with testosterone. It is much heavier than water so those flies sink like a rock.
        http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

[

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
          Mark- Steve just rubs his flies across his biceps and calf muscles until they are coated with testosterone. It is much heavier than water so those flies sink like a rock.

T, I told you that in confidence! Dang, man. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
            he tried to sell me HGH and IGF once.
            We are the music-makers,
            And we are the dreamers of dreams,
            Wandering by lone sea-breakers
            And sitting by desolate streams;
            World losers and world forsakers,
            On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
            X