http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/FernValleyBanner_2014.gif
http://georgia-outdoors.com/images/ngto/banners/2012NovNGTOBanner.gif

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the dam releases ease up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When will the dam releases ease up?

    I can’t remember the last time JB was wadable early in the morning...wadable for me anyway.

  • #2
    Originally posted by richf7 View Post
    I canít remember the last time JB was wadable early in the morning...wadable for me anyway.
    Lake Lanier is still 1.16 feet over full pool so the beatings (I mean water releases) will continue.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by groundpounder View Post
      Lake Lanier is still 1.16 feet over full pool so the beatings (I mean water releases) will continue.
      One foot is a whooole lot of water.

      Comment


      • #4
        The release today is scheduled to end at 6:00. Unless there is a middle of the night release the level s/be 2'ish by 9:00.

        The fish were very active yesterday for 4-6:00. Sexy walts orange hot spot and Prince with holographic wings. As always make sure you are getting down.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Uncle Fun View Post
          The release today is scheduled to end at 6:00. Unless there is a middle of the night release the level s/be 2'ish by 9:00.

          The fish were very active yesterday for 4-6:00. Sexy walts orange hot spot and Prince with holographic wings. As always make sure you are getting down.
          I saw that...thanks. As luck would have it weekdays won't work for me. I'm hoping Saturday or Sunday will.

          Comment

          Working...
          X