Medlock to Jones Bridge - 9/11/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medlock to Jones Bridge - 9/11/2018

Howdy y'all! I am new here but have been fishing the hooch off and on since 1996 when my family moved to the river just past JBP.

I floated from Medlock to just past Jones Bridge today in my newly aquired kayak, and boy were the fish biting!

I caught a total of 15 trout, 2 bream and 1 tiny large mouth.

The bream and bass were both caught where John's Creek empties into the hooch.

All were released to eventually swallow some power bait and dissapear from our wonderful river.

https://imgur.com/a/1EFB1rV
    Last edited by gentleman4561; 09-11-18, 07:25 PM.

Having trouble getting imugr images to upload in a size that doesn't fill the monitor.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Try adding the URL for individual photos through the photo icon on the post menu. Alternatively, you should be able to copy formatted links from Imgur directly for forums, etc. Also, exciting on the mixed bag.

Comment

Originally posted by gentleman4561 View Post
        Having trouble getting imugr images to upload in a size that doesn't fill the monitor.

Any suggestions?
        I select huge thumbnail and they do not display as excessively large.

Comment

That sounds like a great float trip!
          Hi my name is Charles and I'm a fishaholic.

Some days I'm the hook and some days I'm the fish.

Instagram @charles_the_toothsmith

Comment

Originally posted by gentleman4561 View Post

Any suggestions?
            If you highlight your name and select 'images', it will take you to the images you have uploaded. From there once you see the image you want to share, select it. Once there, on the right side will be links you can select for various methods of posting to various sites. If you look all the way at the bottom though, it says 'Sizes' and you can select the size photo you want and then hit the blue 'copy' icon on the 'direct link' tab. From there you can hit the 'photo link' icon on NGTO and paste the link from Imgur there. I always recommend previewing your post PRIOR to publishing it so you can see how the photos look.
            Congrats on breaking in the new kayak!
            #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
            -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
            -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
            -PH

Comment

Working...
            X