Hooch yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooch yesterday

Hit the hooch yesterday as the water was still falling a bit. Itís funny that the recent posts mocked the lack of wind during/after the hurricane. Yesterday was just barely windy enough to be slightly frustrating while tightlining. Took me a while to find any fish, but I ended up catching a decent brown (pic attached) and a nice rainbow (squirmed out of my hand before the pic).

I was really impressed by the rainbow. It seemed to have been stocked as a fingerling because it was beautiful, had good fins, fought hard, and yet it also had some good size to it. Probably a 12+ inch fish. THe other two rainbows I remember catching that didnít look like stockers were not nearly the size of this one.

Iím liking my new phone for pictures... big upgrade from the old Samsung I rocked since 2013!

Also, I had a huge brown follow my streamer. Biggest one Iíve ever seen chasing MY fly. (Not the biggest Iíve ever seen in general , because my friend caught a monster a few years ago with me)

This was yesterdayís brown (not the huge one. Didnít get that one to bite)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by orey10m; 10-15-18, 02:30 PM.
    _yero on instagram

Nice work.
    Them followers are a PITA.

A few weeks ago I caught a tiny little brown, I think I actually posted a picture, but before getting him to hand a big brown rolled on him... I was startled to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by splatek16 View Post
      Nice work.
      Them followers are a PITA.

A few weeks ago I caught a tiny little brown, I think I actually posted a picture, but before getting him to hand a big brown rolled on him... I was startled to say the least

Haha yeah that would be a surprise to see. Iíve definitely seen big bass do that when I was younger on littler fish that I was reeling in.

_yero on instagram

Comment

Working...
      X