First brown for TH18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philhutch80 View Post
    Just wait, it actually gets better when you learn to navigate the whole river. You can literally choose sections where even on a busy nice day, you might only see one or two other people if any at all. That is usually when you see the wildlife. Heck a month ago when it was raining on a sunday morning, I went past this blowdown with a big root ball that had soil piled on top with grass all over it. There was a canine of some sort on top of it and I could not tell if it was alive or dead or a fox or coyote. I got within bout 25ft before it stood up and retreated back shoreward. Healthy looking coyote for sure. I have definitely been able to find solitude amongst the 7.5 million people that surround me. Truly is such a huge blessing.

Cool man. Yeah I've only launched out of Abbott's, JB and Medlock so far and haven't really ventured past any shallow areas. But once in a while I get to go out on weekdays and it's just awesome.
    Hi my name is Charles and I'm a fishaholic.

Some days I'm the hook and some days I'm the fish.

Instagram @charles_the_toothsmith

Comment

Congrats!
      Fly tying instagram @erikclymore

Comment

Great stuff and Congratulations!

Comment

What was interesting is the water was a pea soup color but it did not affect the fish. I thought it would. First time I have caught fish with water being that stained or murky.

Comment

Working...
          X