Good day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day

Today was a very good day.. Got out with @Wprich and we hit them hard. Took a minute to figure out what they were biting but once we did, it was on. Squirmy worked, micro bugger worked, and others. There are a lot of fish with a new piercing south of the dam.

Had a couple nice fish, pictured.. And one big sucker that broke my heart. I thought I got into a huge brown but alas, still cool to catch.

Joe aka. TroutRaider...
    Last edited by TroutRaider; 11-09-18, 05:32 PM.

Fun day it was for sure. Haven't been up there in over 2 months had forgotten how nasty the water is this time of year and the wind made it tuff to nymph but we made it work with great results! I got into the best dry-dropper action I've had in a while the last hour we we're out, I felt like Big T for a moment whipping my rig and pulling in browns one after another.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WPrich; 10-31-18, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Great seeing you guys. Glad you got into them good.
      http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by WPrich View Post
        Fun day it was for sure. Haven't been up there in over 2 months had forgotten how nasty the water is this time of year and the wind made it tuff to nymph but we made it work with great results! I got into the best dry-dropper action I've had in a while the last hour we we're out, I felt like Big T for a moment whipping my rig and pulling in browns one after another.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thatís a nice lookin brownie next to that sweet new rod you got there! What convinced you to switch to the ESN over the Syndicate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by freestone1 View Post
          Thatís a nice lookin brownie next to that sweet new rod you got there! What convinced you to switch to the ESN over the Syndicate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Well I actually have another 3wt nymphing rod I've had a few months that I liked more than my Syndicate is the reason I sold it. I just happened to come across a great deal for that ESN that I couldn't pass up and I wanted a 2wt rod anyways so it was perfect timing.

Comment

Working...
          X