No announcement yet.

No Brown November

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw that same deer head about 2 weeks ago in the same spot. unless there's some rituals going down...

Comment

All this talk of illegal bow hunting on the upper tailrace is reminding me of the constant nagging temptation to bring the recurve out on the water with me and limit out on mallards while I wait for the bite to get hot.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy waters View Post
        All this talk of illegal bow hunting on the upper tailrace is reminding me of the constant nagging temptation to bring the recurve out on the water with me and limit out on mallards while I wait for the bite to get hot.
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by browniez View Post
          A wise wizard of sucker catching, brown wrangling, Tenkara wielding mystery.

Real dude. We have a language barrier, but its always a positive to see him.
          Cool. Hope i run into him one day.... although I never launch out of mcginnis...

I've tried Chinese Japanese and Korean through Google translator. No luck. We only speak the language of fish and seem to get along pretty well.
          Interesting... sounds mysterious.
          Hi my name is Charles and I'm a fishaholic.

Some days I'm the hook and some days I'm the fish.

Instagram @charles_the_toothsmith

Comment

Originally posted by WadingThroughLife View Post
            saw that same deer head about 2 weeks ago in the same spot. unless there's some rituals going down...
            Youd think itd be gone with releases over two weeks. Hmmmmm
            I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

I didn't give him that name, he earned it.
              @glennmau

Comment

That deer head was smellin ripe yesterday, I didn't see it but knew somethin was dead by the ramp.

There has been vultures posted up in the dead tree next to shakerag for a few weeks, wonder whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by b5fish View Post
                  That deer head was smellin ripe yesterday, I didn't see it but knew somethin was dead by the ramp.

There has been vultures posted up in the dead tree next to shakerag for a few weeks, wonder whats up.
                  Turkey vultures make communal roosts in dead trees so that may be why.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy waters View Post
                    Turkey vultures make communal roosts in dead trees so that may be why.
                    Turkey Vultures hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X