Waders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waders

I've been pretty laser focused on learning to deer hunt lately, but was able to hit the water yesterday. Big T and I agreed it was wader season but that didn't stop us from doing wellmi think T's estimate was that we caught about 100 fish between us.

No pictures because I have as new phone and need water proof case

Nothing too big, either, but one keeper for the study

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 100... you're wearing them out man! Good job on the fishing and good job on getting out there in the weather.
    Hi my name is Charles and I'm a fishaholic.

Some days I'm the hook and some days I'm the fish.

Instagram @charles_the_toothsmith

Comment

Typo, he meant 10.

Nice work guys.
      @glennmau

Comment

I was looking at the gauges before I read this and Iím pretty impressed that you wet waded the river yesterday. Did you wear stilts or is the USGS lying to us about these gauge heights

Comment

Originally posted by muddy waters View Post
          I was looking at the gauges before I read this and Iím pretty impressed that you wet waded the river yesterday. Did you wear stilts or is the USGS lying to us about these gauge heights
          Did you check the gauge at the dam? With no release its fine regardless of the amount of rain down to Bowmans island for the most part, but the gauge may not have been working.

I fished a micro bugger for a while and was amazed at the verocity that the small Browns showed trying to eat it. I fished a lot of shallow water so I got to see several almost come out of the water trying to get it.

I think we caught four fish in the process of water loading for our next cast. Only a handful of rainbows. When they are eating like that it's a blast.
          http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Working...
          X