Keep going upstream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep going upstream

With all the rains... keep going upstream.
    Visiting my parents in the mountains this weekend and got in a little fishing. Had to keep going upstream to get to some lesser flowing water. Started with a brown right away. Didnít take long to get into the rainbows. And after getting above some falls picked up a couple Brookies. Landed 17 in a few hours of fishing and hiking. No telling how many came unbuttoned. These trout definitely donít live in ugly places.

Good to hear you got some time on the water gp...Fish like those sure make the hiking worthwhile - not to mention the beautiful surroundings they live in..Thanks for sharing..
    Last edited by jonmo; 12-30-18, 08:02 AM.
    Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Nice slam this time of year and weather conditions!!
      "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

Comment

Georgeous brookie. Well played.

Comment

Beautiful Brookies! I did a lot of scouting this weekend with the rains that came in. Hoping to sneak back out tomorrow!
          Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Working...
          X