Making lemonade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making lemonade...

So I had a 1/2 day guide trip scheduled for last Friday morning with a single teenager. As usual, I called the night before to touch base before the trip and got one of those voicemails where he acts like he's answering and can't hear you. I left a message and was hopeful he'd show up as had been previously planned. An hour after we were supposed to meet and a bunch of unanswered texts and voicemails later, I decided to make some lemonade with the undesired lemons this kid left me. I was close to the WMA and had never fished one of the tribs where I suspected the potential for tigers so that was the plan. I figured I had a better chance of getting struck by lightning but, fortunately, I did not get struck by lightning and I did find an awesome tiger! At first I thought I just had a big brookie but when I realized what it was I quickly got my hat under it to help ensure I could get some evidence since I didn't bring a net. I still can't believe how lucky I was to find this wild fish that I have dreamed of encountering for years and never thought I'd find. Although I really did need the money for that trip, this bucket list fish is FAR more valuable and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Apparently I cannot upload images anymore...

Error uploading image
    • Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 1.00 MB by 2.05 MB.
    "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Comment

Working...
    X