Fishing with buddies 7-13-19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing with buddies 7-13-19

I had the opportunity to fish with a couple of true Mountain Men ( Bruce and Brian) yesterday morning.We have been talking about getting together for years. Well it finally came together. 4.jpg

We had a mixed bag of both stockers and wild bows.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    5.jpg
    "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

Itís great getting out with friends! But what I got more out of this post is man I need to get a pair of those flip down spectacles! Sucks getting old(er)!
    Nice fishies too.

Comment

Originally posted by groundpounder View Post
      Itís great getting out with friends! But what I got more out of this post is man I need to get a pair of those flip down spectacles! Sucks getting old(er)!
      Nice fishies too.
      I know what you mean. I tell people all the time I can read the paper just fine if its laying on the floor and I'm standing up.

Comment

The water and area look amazing. Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy the post from all of you long time forum members.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like yíall had fun

Comment

Trout R....I checked the FlyBrary today. First time I looked at it in probably 3 weeks. It got RAPED by someone. Almost all the flies were gone. Only things that remained were a new San Juan, some kind of BH midge, a tiny wooly bigger, and a new girdle bug. Somebody didnt take one and leave one. They took 25 and left 4. I couldnt believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Kyle View Post
              Trout R....I checked the FlyBrary today. First time I looked at it in probably 3 weeks. It got RAPED by someone. Almost all the flies were gone. Only things that remained were a new San Juan, some kind of BH midge, a tiny wooly bigger, and a new girdle bug. Somebody didnt take one and leave one. They took 25 and left 4. I couldnt believe it!
              Dang it!!!
              I guess I knew deep down something like that would happen at some point. Maybe the person will hook himself with every fly he took, get eat up by yellow jackets and break a rod! Or maybe he will read this and put them all back. I hope for the latter.

Comment

I figured it would happen at some point too! Its all good. Maybe he was just a fisherman that was broke on flies and in need. If such is the case, then we all did our part! We just get to start the process over now. No big deal!!!

Comment

"We just get to start the process over now. No big deal!!!"

Remind me again where this so we can help out. I think it's a pretty cool idea. Plus, I need all the Karma I can get.

Comment

The range station on the Chattahoochee WMA. Its behind the info sign.

Comment

Working...
                    X