Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sqain View Post
    Great fish, love that run.

I've only got to fish dukes once so far. I love that just by this pic u know what run he is fishing. Remind me to ask you to be my guide next time I go. Lol. No chance u have a reso next Wednesday is there?
    If fishing is religion, Fly Fishing is high church.

-Tom Brokaw-

Comment

haha chef, Im by no means near the best out there. Over the last probably two years or so I have learned Dukes well though. I may try and go-- wednesdays are the days I normally go because of my class schedule. Call me crazy but I recognize that same brown from a report a fews years ago. Ill go digging into the search tool and try and find it.
      Last edited by Sqain; 03-22-15, 01:35 PM.
      -Spain

Comment

So I think I found the same fish, pretty awesome too because the report I found this fish from was three years ago. Catch and release definitely works; really cool to see on what appears to be a awesome wild brown. I used to look at tons of reports from dukes on here from some NGTO folks that absolutely own the place- that's the only reason I recognized it. I didn't catch this brown, another member did.

From recent:

and from a few years back:

What does everyone think? Same fish?

Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Sqain; 03-22-15, 11:30 AM.
        -Spain

Comment

Definitely the same fish and an amazing observation there
          If fishing is religion, Fly Fishing is high church.

-Tom Brokaw-

Comment

What does everyone think? Same fish?

Spain.

Dude! that is some amazing work. I am glad I was able to share the picture with you guys but, you have taken it to a whole new level, great job!!

Yes definitely, same fish!
            Teach a guy to fly Fish... and you will never see him again!sigpic

Comment

I'm sure that fish has brought much happiness to several anglers....a testament to proper fish-handling techniques.
              The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

I'm pretty sure that I took that second picture. I am amazed that you dug that report up and it seems to be the same fish.

George Anderson and Jimbo Meador were my companions, men who never confuse angling with male bonding: fine dining and gentlemanly hours were out the window. - McGuane

Comment

honestly it didnt take very long at all to find it. It was in one of the first threads I opened up
                  -Spain

Comment

Originally posted by Joe A View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that I took that second picture. I am amazed that you dug that report up and it seems to be the same fish.

Nice shot, Joe......

Kelbo
                    "Pat.... Your rod tip. Your rod tip, Pat."

Comment

Originally posted by Kelboski View Post
                      Nice shot, Joe......

Kelbo
                      Nice fish Kelly.

George Anderson and Jimbo Meador were my companions, men who never confuse angling with male bonding: fine dining and gentlemanly hours were out the window. - McGuane

Comment

but just how big a boy are ya ?

Those are great pics and that's 3 great catches by my count, way to go guys! I was curious about not being able to see much difference in size and dug up the post on Kelly's catch. It was actually on 12/28/13, so it's only been about 15 months between pics. Kelly noted his at 23", so it would be interesting to know the length now, if Two Vices captured that info! Considering the meal plan I would guess around 25" ?

Beautiful fish and nice teamwork all the way around !

Comment

Oops must of assumed it was from early 2013 since its early 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          -Spain

Comment

First time at Dukes Saturday

Is there an easier way to post pictures i can't figure this **** thing out

Comment

Originally posted by andrie49 View Post
                              Is there an easier way to post pictures i can't figure this **** thing out
                              Basically, go to postimage.org, then select the file (the picture) you want to post, resize to 640x480, press upload it, then just copy the "hotlink for forums (1)", and paste it onto your post you were going to make. You can delete the 1st and 3rd line if you want to to make your post "cleaner"

Comment

I too have seen "updated" photos of fish I recognize from same section, run, etc., very cool. It's always interesting to see how much they can grow over even one season. After I was fortunate enough to have caught them, of course.
                                sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                                "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Working...
                                X