Dukes Creek is booking reservations for November

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nontypical12 View Post
    I've got a reservation for Wednesday of next week. How are the water levels? I know there's a decent chance of some rain from the tropical system this weekend. I'm excited to be doing some fishing again. Been tying all summer with no real opportunity to actually fish. Time to lose some flies!
    Me and a friend have reservations tomorrow as well. Say hey if you run into us. I will be the big redneck with the gopro on my hat
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
      Me and a friend have reservations tomorrow as well. Say hey if you run into us. I will be the big redneck with the gopro on my hat
      I will be the medium-sized redneck with the GoPro on my hat. See you tomorrow.

Comment

Swimmer that bow in the 2nd picture from 10/5 is beautiful. That pink just jumps right out at ya. Great job. I can't wait to get back up to Duke's, I think I went twice since last November. Every time I went itvwas so low and warm in the didn't want to stress them out. Looking forward to reading y'alls posts and seeing pics of s'more buties. Thanks for sharing
        "Something to think about: If you fish the wrong fly long and hard enough, it will sooner or later become the right fly."
        ~John Gierach~

Trophies are relative

Comment

Fun day at Dukes

I made it out to dukes this past wednesday and had a great day. I finished the day with 22 (9 on section 1 and 13 on section 2). Most were small rainbows although they were absolutely beautiful. I did have several that were picture worthy though. I will try and post a video when I get it edited. Here are a few pics from the day.

20171011_135245 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

IMG_20171011_162750_476 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

IMG_20171011_162451_963 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20171011_085253 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20171011_095238 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20171011_120157 (1) by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20171011_120229 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
          I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
          sigpic

Comment

Kevin, congrats on a great day at Dukes! Those are some beautiful trout! I will be there on Nov 1. If I catch a 1/3rd as many as you caught I will be happy. What worked for you?
            "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

Originally posted by HILLIS LANIER View Post
              Kevin, congrats on a great day at Dukes! Those are some beautiful trout! I will be there on Nov 1. If I catch a 1/3rd as many as you caught I will be happy. What worked for you?
              Girdle bugs, san juans and this leech pattern I call Midnight Dancer

20171010_233527 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

------Team Norvise------
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X