Dukes Creek 10/11/2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes Creek 10/11/2017

Made it out to Dukes on Wednesday and had a blast. Here is a video of 3 of the better ones that I caught. On the last fish, my drag wasn't slipping so I loosened it. Still didn't slip and he was about to break me off when I noticed my fly line was wrapped around my reel handle. Was able to get him in though so it was all good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGc57YOTDGk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGc57YOTDGk[/ame]
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

nice fish! Glad to see Dukes fishing well. I'l be going up there in early December.

Comment

Nice fish! Did you use a go pro to film?
      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Originally posted by FlickNdip View Post
        Nice fish! Did you use a go pro to film?
        Yeah a gopro 4
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

Kevin, great video!!! Nice fish!!! Thanks for the info on the flies you were using.
          "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

No problem Hillis. Hope you've been doing well

------Team Norvise------
            sigpic

Comment

Nice fish! Glad you got into them!!
              Cohutta Chapter of Trout Unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by Trout Fear Me View Post
                Nice fish! Glad you got into them!!
                Thanks man. I am already itching to go back

------Team Norvise------
                sigpic

Comment

great video. That first song sounds like a Billie Holiday or Etta James cover...can't think of the name.
                  We are the music-makers,
                  And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                  Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                  And sitting by desolate streams;
                  World losers and world forsakers,
                  On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
                    great video. That first song sounds like a Billie Holiday or Etta James cover...can't think of the name.
                    Thanks gout. Chris Stapleton is the man!

------Team Norvise------
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X