Urgent Advise!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Advise!!

Just got news that I have the day off and want to get a day fishing up north. Does anyone know if the rivers are blown out from all the rain? Any advise on where to go would be greatly appreciated. PM welcome.

-Please and thank you

Originally posted by NPuffer View Post
    Just got news that I have the day off and want to get a day fishing up north. Does anyone know if the rivers are blown out from all the rain? Any advise on where to go would be greatly appreciated. PM welcome.

-Please and thank you
    The rivers are not blown out, a little high and off color maybe, but that's perfect in my book!
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Good enough for me. Appreciate it.

Comment

Puffer,

Weird! I just got word from my boss that I am off today as well. I will be doing the same today! May there be fish in our future!
        Instagram: jkflyfish

Comment

Comment

Same here! Going to Coopers Creek. Wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to Noontootla, water was perfect. Didn't really expect it to be so cold up there. Caught 5, 2 browns and 3 bows. Missed several others. Overall a beautiful day on the river.

Comment

Originally posted by NPuffer View Post
                Went to Noontootla, water was perfect. Didn't really expect it to be so cold up there. Caught 5, 2 browns and 3 bows. Missed several others. Overall a beautiful day on the river.
                Sweet! Glad to hear the streams looked good and the fish cooperated!
                Jackson Dockery
                sigpic
                My Instagram
                Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Working...
                X