Seeing Spots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishinbub View Post
    There are only a small handful of streams that predominantly hold wild browns...they are generally the easiest streams to ID from reports. You've done a very good job (intentional or not) of keeping this one anonymous. I always appreciate that in a report.
    Very much intentional. Too easy for a stream like that to get ruined by an influx of readers of a website. Especially at this time of year with their spawn soon. Not trying to be mean to newbies, but believe me everyone has to pay their dues before they actually start finding good water that holds fish.
    Aidan Knezo
    Follow me on Instagram
    Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by aknezo View Post
      Very much intentional. Too easy for a stream like that to get ruined by an influx of readers of a website. Especially at this time of year with their spawn soon. Not trying to be mean to newbies, but believe me everyone has to pay their dues before they actually start finding good water that holds fish.
      It's (almost) impossible to ID a stream you've never fished from a report, unless the poster just gets really careless.That being said, it's just more fun when the location is a secret.

Truth be told, most of the guys that can ID streams from reports don't fish that much anymore...which reminds me...we're way overdue for a PLT sighting.
      The first thing scripture tells us about man is that we're made in the image of God. The second thing it says is that man should have dominion over the fishes of the sea.

The right flies at the right time: Monthly Fly

Comment

Working...
      X