• Show
Clear All

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by I_got_skunked View Post
      I agree that you are an immoral person.
      Checkmate
      The first thing scripture tells us about man is that we're made in the image of God. The second thing it says is that man should have dominion over the fishes of the sea.

The right flies at the right time: Monthly Fly

Comment

This thread reminds me that I haven't fished with KillerKyle in a while, and I still don't think I've gotten a chance to meet Buckman and Splatek in person. I think we're overdue for a blue lining trip...
        The first thing scripture tells us about man is that we're made in the image of God. The second thing it says is that man should have dominion over the fishes of the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by fishinbub View Post
          This thread reminds me that I haven't fished with KillerKyle in a while, and I still don't think I've gotten a chance to meet Buckman and Splatek in person. I think we're overdue for a blue lining trip...

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the invite😎

Comment

Originally posted by Deerhuntingdawg View Post
              Thanks for the invite😎
              Judging by the profile picture, you're already fishing my streams. Might as well let you tag along too, if you can help keep Buckman out of trouble

Comment

Judging by the profile picture, you're already fishing my streams. Might as well let you tag along too, if you can help keep Buckman out of trouble
                Now that’ll be tough lol! Buckman is a great guy and a heck of an outdoorsman. Hopefully we’ll all get together one day. Sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Kyle View Post
                  Unfortunately, we just don't have BLM, Hillary Conventions, Target Stores, rainbow parades, and women's rights marches to attend here in the mountains. Buckman said he would be willing to dress up as a woman's reproductive system to march in the rallies, but unfortunately they are just way too far away from the mountains for him to drive.
                  Good point, Killer. It really burns me up when those who have been shat on for centuries get the uppity inclination that they deserve to be treated equal to white men in this country. And the fancy pants Target Stores...don't get me started.

How the f did this thread degenerate from a basic stream report to bashing minorities?

Just wanted to make it clear that there are also non-bigoted people on this board.

The Chattooga has been fishing well, if anyone still cares about fishing.

Comment

So, how bout this weather? Crazy, huh...
                    Fly tying instagram @erikclymore

Comment

Hit below the belt. Got me where it hurts. Guess I'll just go get my bucket of worms and can o' dip and head on down to the bridge to sulk a while. Maybe I'll catch me a limit or three to cheer me up. Gonna fill the freezer slap full so I can have enough trout to git me through the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke Of Hooch View Post
                        Good point, Killer. It really burns me up when those who have been shat on for centuries get the uppity inclination that they deserve to be treated equal to white men in this country. And the fancy pants Target Stores...don't get me started.

How the f did this thread degenerate from a basic stream report to bashing minorities?

Just wanted to make it clear that there are also non-bigoted people on this board.

The Chattooga has been fishing well, if anyone still cares about fishing.
                        Might wanna read back a bit and see who started slinging the judgement....I'm just keeping step.

Comment

Geeze. Remember when we could all fight over Tootlulah reports like civilized folks? Those were the days...

Comment

I don't judge people by the color of their skin or where they are from. I judge them by the car they drive.
                            Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                            Simple Goat Herder
                            Former NGTO President
                            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                              I don't judge people by the color of their skin or where they are from. I judge them by the car they drive.
                              Then I'm doomed! People won't even break into my car at the Chattooga DH because they just feel sorry for me when they see my hoopty!

Comment

Geeze. Remember when we could all fight over Tootlulah reports like civilized folks? Those were the days...
                                SSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X