Nice brown on Wildcat today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
    I don't judge people by the color of their skin or where they are from. I judge them by the car they drive.
    I've been accused of judging people by the streams they fish...but all of those losers fish the Hooch DH so their opinion doesn't matter...
    The first thing scripture tells us about man is that we're made in the image of God. The second thing it says is that man should have dominion over the fishes of the sea.

The right flies at the right time: Monthly Fly

Comment

Originally posted by fishinbub View Post
      I've been accused of judging people by the streams they fish...but all of those losers fish the Hooch DH so their opinion doesn't matter...
      Sounds just like you S!!!

Comment

Good times

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fishinbub View Post
            Don't try and act like you ain't been seen around those parts before! You are the devil's advocate in living form. You live for the debate, don't you?! Heh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Kyle View Post
              Don't try and act like you ain't been seen around those parts before! You are the devil's advocate in living form. You live for the debate, don't you?! Heh!!
              I have never, in my entire life, set foot in the Hooch DH ...but I have been known to enjoy an occasional debate. We had a few liberals pop up on the FB page today, and my consultant said I wasn't allowed to take them to the woodshed. Had to find an outlet somewhere
              The first thing scripture tells us about man is that we're made in the image of God. The second thing it says is that man should have dominion over the fishes of the sea.

The right flies at the right time: Monthly Fly

Comment

Working...
              X