Quick Brookie Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Brookie Trip

Did a quick trip trip to the mountains Saturday and stopped by a stream that has been void of specks for the last two years. I didnít have long to fish it but caught a brookie out of each hole I hit. I dropped a nice 7-8 incher and managed this 6 incher (photo attached). What I observed was the increased water supply must have helped the population!
    Attached Files

Awesome! I'm really excited to explore more brookie streams/potential brookie streams.

Congratulations on a successful trip.

Comment

Big motor on that fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerhuntingdawg View Post
        Did a quick trip trip to the mountains Saturday and stopped by a stream that has been void of specks for the last two years. I didnít have long to fish it but caught a brookie out of each hole I hit. I dropped a nice 7-8 incher and managed this 6 incher (photo attached). What I observed was the increased water supply must have helped the population!
        I wonder if itís the creek I have spoken about with Joey in the past. It had been barren the last two seasons we tried. Always knew they were there.
        I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by browniez View Post
          I wonder if itís the creek I have spoken about with Joey in the past. It had been barren the last two seasons we tried. Always knew they were there.
          Different creek. Same drainage though.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
            Different creek. Same drainage though.
            I wonder if the other has recovered.

Either way you are long, long, long overdue for a trip down to the flatlands my friend. Come ride in the Jet-Mobile and whip on some Brown Troots
            I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by browniez View Post
              I wonder if the other has recovered.

Either way you are long, long, long overdue for a trip down to the flatlands my friend. Come ride in the Jet-Mobile and whip on some Brown Troots
              10-4. I was telling Lauren the other day that I want to go down there soon and fish with you. Maybe if you’d let me pose with one of your big fish she would once again think I’m the best fisherman, like she used to think before you showed up?

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                10-4. I was telling Lauren the other day that I want to go down there soon and fish with you. Maybe if you’d let me pose with one of your big fish she would once again think I’m the best fisherman, like she used to think before you showed up?
                Yeah, Browniez has those monster brown trout figured out!

Comment

Working...
                X