***** Creek Falls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** Creek Falls

Went on a hike last week to see some falls with the girl. I brought my rod in hopes of taking a couple casts. To my surprise she sacked up and followed as I fished my way up stream. After moving up several holes and landing a couple she insisted I let her catch one. She has never fly fished so we sent some time teaching her to cast. On her first actual cast she was able to get one rise and managed to land the little guy. It was impressive as well as entertaining haha. Then went into Helen for a beer and a brat. Over all a very good day in the mountains.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NPuffer; 06-25-18, 05:21 PM.

Glad to hear you were able to get out..That sounds like a great day..Thanks for sharing!
    Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by NPuffer View Post
      Went on a hike last week at Dukes Creek with the girl. I brought my rod in hopes of taking a couple casts. To my surprise she sacked up and followed as I fished my way up stream. After moving up several holes and landing a couple she insisted I let her catch one. She has never fly fished so we sent some time teaching her to cast. On her first actual cast she was able to get one rise and managed to land the little guy. It was impressive as well as entertaining haha. Then went into Helen for a beer and a brat. Over all a very good day in the mountains.
      Batting 1.000 is a beautiful thing! Sounds like a nice day!
      I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

You said you worked up to that spot? I have always worked down to that hole - sounds like you know something I don't, haha. Congrats on a great trip!

Comment

Working...
        X