North Georgia - Fish report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Georgia - Fish report

any reports on fern valley or other locations?

If you're referring to pay-to-play locations, I know NCF and Upper River Adventures are both still fishing very well. Can't speak to the Soque as I haven't fished it since I moved last summer.
    "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Comment

Ferns IG page said they were opening soon. All of the private water will have fat, happy, and relatively uneducated fish for awhile!

We got on at Fern once about a week after they opened for the season. FUN STUFF!

Donít be a stranger and wait 7 years for your next post!
      I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

I took out a client to NCF last Friday. Big fish of the day was in the upper 20's. Noontoola Creek was 60 degrees when we started and warmed up to about 63-64 in the afternoon in direct sunlight. We had 2 hopper strikes with one bending out the hook. Those are some big stream born, hard fighting fish.

Fern will be opening to the public Sept. 28. The water temperature was not bad this year and there are lots of good holdovers.
        Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Working...
        X