Coleman River Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman River Video

(I have deleted this video to respect NGTO policy on not naming/describing streams that may contain wild trout populations)
    Last edited by natureman; 08-19-12, 03:37 PM. Reason: changed https to http to embed video

Absolutley beautiful! Never been there but want to go now. Thanks for sharing. We'll watch stuff like that all day long so keep posting.

Comment

2x times what Jeff said.Very nice and Thanks for sharing.
      dink
      Some fishermen see no fish and foolishly
      believe that the river is empty.
      Henry Van Dyke

Comment

WOW! That's stellar.

When was that video shot? Last winter?

I've never been there, but I almost expected to see some trout in that gin-clear water.
        "Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, will be fish." -Fortune Cookie

Comment

(deleted post)
          Last edited by natureman; 08-19-12, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Truly Gifted!

Mark,
            That is a beautifully shot video! It reminds me of the type of stuff that used to be on a show I watched a lot as a kid called "Chronicle-The Main Streets and Backroads of New England"

I hope you are fortunate enough to use your talent to earn a living...because yours, Sir, is a gift!!!!

Thank you and welcome to NGTO!
            “This is a brief life, but in its brevity it offers us some splendid moments, some meaningful adventures.”
            Rudyard Kipling, Kim

Comment

That. . . . . . .

. . . . . is absolutely beautimus!

Thank you ever so much!
              If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

(deleted post)

Comment

Originally posted by natureman View Post
                  I really like getting to a new area around dawn and experience a whole day of changing sunlight.

Your are truly one of us.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Amazing! Thanks so much. When I can't get out, and am feeling stressed I am going to come back to that video.

George Anderson and Jimbo Meador were my companions, men who never confuse angling with male bonding: fine dining and gentlemanly hours were out the window. - McGuane

Comment

Both this and your Tallulah video were excellent. The Coleman is indeed very picturesque and you've done a marvelous job at capturing that fact well done... and welcome!!
                      sigpic

Comment

(deleted post)

Comment

natureman, I'm 200+ miles from any trout fishing and your videos ring home back real close. Great Work and can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                          X