Ever see a Tiger in the wild?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever see a Tiger in the wild?

Caught this bad boy in the Amicalola today during the blizzard. He trucked my nymph deep and took me on a pretty good ride but the Syndicate always handles it's own. I fish the Ami a lot and I never would of thought this fish would be lurking in those waters. Once in a lifetime....
    Attached Files
    "Releasing a fish is that much sweeter, letting go of the ephemeral back into the void, to return to where it, and our dreams, can grow." - Jason Tucker

Instagram @_big_wurm

SWEET!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Thatís awesome! Beautiful fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful. Thanks for posting

Comment

Wow. Freakin sweet

Comment

Freaking AWESOME!

Comment

That is a cool looking fish, congrats

Comment

Truly Amazing!

That is a beautiful fish and a big one at that! I thought the tigers never got really big but that one sure did! The patterns and colors are just amazing.

Comment

Thatís why I catch and release. Caught that same guy last week! Freaking one in a million! Who would of thought at Ami. Guy in the parking lot didnít believe me for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettejen View Post

Thatís why I catch and release. Caught that same guy last week! Freaking one in a million! Who would of thought at Ami. Guy in the parking lot didnít believe me for a second.

WOW that's a totally different Tiger for sure! The jaws on the one I caught were a little more gnarly.
                    "Releasing a fish is that much sweeter, letting go of the ephemeral back into the void, to return to where it, and our dreams, can grow." - Jason Tucker

Instagram @_big_wurm

Comment

Originally posted by Budwick View Post
                      WOW that's a totally different Tiger for sure! The jaws on the one I caught were a little more gnarly.

Youíre totally right. The color looks a lot darker too. Awesome!

Comment

Awesome catch!
                        -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Great fish. Not wild though; they were stocked privately in there and a few have made their way down into the DH section. Congrats!

Comment

Wow. That is awesome. I decide to fish the Ami DH less and explore some new water, people start catching Tigers.
                            Last edited by Athos; 12-09-17, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I'm itchin' to find out if they eat as good as a brook trout?!

Comment

Working...
                              X