Colored up Brownie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colored up Brownie

I caught this beautiful fish on the Toccoa a month or so ago. I couldn't believe the colors when this guy submarined up from a deep run. Once he realized he was hooked he took off but after several minutes I was able to get him to net. So far it's the biggest brown I've landed.....
    Attached Files
    "Releasing a fish is that much sweeter, letting go of the ephemeral back into the void, to return to where it, and our dreams, can grow." - Jason Tucker

Instagram @_big_wurm

Stud of a fish! Public or private waters?
    #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
    -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
    -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
    -PH

Comment

Could be the best fish I've seen ...
      I have developed quite a little love affair with Brown trout(s)....
      Great fish! I am jealous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philhutch80 View Post
        Stud of a fish! Public or private waters?
        In the most public of waters!
        "Releasing a fish is that much sweeter, letting go of the ephemeral back into the void, to return to where it, and our dreams, can grow." - Jason Tucker

Instagram @_big_wurm

Comment

That is a beautiful fish- congrats on a fine catch.

Comment

Beautiful brown trout

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

One of my favorite rivers. Beautiful brown.
              Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Working...
              X