Amicalola DH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Browns View Post
    The fishing was great Today! I managed a few dozen in about 2 hours. I was fishing my new Moonshine Midnight Special 10' 3wt for the 1st time. I can't say enough good things about this rod! I was feeling takes before I was seeing my sighter twitch!

The downside of the day was coming back to my truck to find that someone had slashed up my rolling truck bed cover. It looks like they were in the process of trying to steal my Rtic cooler and gear bin when they got spooked by something or someone. They didn't take anything and for that I feel lucky. I had an extra CFO reel and some other misc gear in there that would of sucked if I had lost it. The cover is ruined and I'm out $400 clams! I have 127+p+ reasons why it's probably best I didn't catch them in the act!!!

I will not be deterred from going back there....I will not let the thieves win! Be careful folks and don't ever take more than you're willing to lose! Lesson learned on my end!

Pardon the language here, but a rule I live by
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TSsS-mB6c
    Sorry about the tuck, sounds like great fishing.
    If you ever hit the hooch tw hit me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The fishing was great Today! I managed a few dozen in about 2 hours. I was fishing my new Moonshine Midnight Special 10' 3wt for the 1st time. I can't say enough good things about this rod! I was feeling takes before I was seeing my sighter twitch!

The downside of the day was coming back to my truck to find that someone had slashed up my rolling truck bed cover. It looks like they were in the process of trying to steal my Rtic cooler and gear bin when they got spooked by something or someone. They didn't take anything and for that I feel lucky. I had an extra CFO reel and some other misc gear in there that would of sucked if I had lost it. The cover is ruined and I'm out $400 clams! I have 127+p+ reasons why it's probably best I didn't catch them in the act!!!

I will not be deterred from going back there....I will not let the thieves win! Be careful folks and don't ever take more than you're willing to lose! Lesson learned on my end!
      Wow dude that's crazy. I fish there a lot and I have never noticed anything "fishy" going on. Some of them bait chuckers do give me the willys though.
      "Releasing a fish is that much sweeter, letting go of the ephemeral back into the void, to return to where it, and our dreams, can grow." - Jason Tucker

Instagram @_big_wurm

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
        Where can I access Little Amicalola? Is there a place to park?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I recently ordered the same rod. I am curious to know what real you paired with it?

Comment

Originally posted by riverdog View Post
            Where can I access Little Amicalola? Is there a place to park?

I think that's in Amicalola Falls SP. Not sure of what access there is downstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Upstream View Post
              I think that's in Amicalola Falls SP. Not sure of what access there is downstream.
              Thanks, I'll give it a try

Comment

Working...
              X