Toccoa is fishing good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erikclymore View Post
    I can see it now. Smelly waders hung up in every tree and TU liscense plates as far as the eye can see.
    Youíre sure to be a hit with the neighbors...
    I'm sure the wife is gonna be ecstatic as well!!!
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
      My wife and i have land on the toccoa and are building up there this year so hopefully a few of those big boys will have my name on them!!
      Heck yeah one less dude catching my dam browns!! Can't wait to stay at Chateau Prowler.
      http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
        Heck yeah one less dude catching my dam browns!! Can't wait to stay at Chateau Prowler.
        Open invitation brutha if you can find time away from your speaking engagements and book signings.
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
          Open invitation brutha if you can find time away from your speaking engagements and book signings.

Next up:
          Super Adv. Euro Nymphing 103.5 with Big T and Gordon Vanderpool
          Where: Chateau Prowler
          When: Whenever Prowler is at work
          Fly tying instagram @erikclymore

Comment

Originally posted by erikclymore View Post
            Next up:
            Super Adv. Euro Nymphing 103.5 with Big T and Gordon Vanderpool
            Where: Chateau Prowler
            When: Whenever Prowler is at work

------Team Norvise------
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry if this is off topic, but are Curtis Switch and Horseshoe Bend county run parks like Tammen? I fished there for the first time Thursday and was put off by the condition of the park. The river was clean but the park itself was badly littered with trash and the garbage cans were overflowing. I donít expect pristine wilderness and maybe Iím spoiled by the cleanliness at JB and Park Service campgrounds. Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by richf7 View Post
                Sorry if this is off topic, but are Curtis Switch and Horseshoe Bend county run parks like Tammen? I fished there for the first time Thursday and was put off by the condition of the park. The river was clean but the park itself was badly littered with trash and the garbage cans were overflowing. I donít expect pristine wilderness and maybe Iím spoiled by the cleanliness at JB and Park Service campgrounds. Just my $.02
                Curtis switch is just a bridge with a pull off parking area and a boat ramp and parking area a short distance downstream of the bridge. Horseshoe bend is a park but in my experience has always been nice and clean and well kept when I've been out there.

------Team Norvise------
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X