No announcement yet.

Weekend of 20" creeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has the potential to become the same as the sugarloaf tpc fence jumping trainwreck did.
    PETA GO HOME!!!

Comment

Hard to believe that there are some here that don't know when their chain is being yanked.
      Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
      Simple Goat Herder
      Former NGTO President
      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
        Hard to believe that there are some here that don't know when their chain is being yanked.
        I, for one, assumed that every post in this thread including mine was facetious.
        -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Look up Gonzo journalism folks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jakkbauer View Post
            Look up Gonzo journalism folks

Hooray for Jack!
            Im just a poor ignorant goat farmer who enjoys a day away from the goats every now and then to pursue trouts in our beautiful north georgia mountain streams.

Comment

Originally posted by eyeflyfish View Post
              Hooray for Jack!
              Im just a poor ignorant goat farmer who enjoys a day away from the goats every now and then to pursue trouts in our beautiful north georgia mountain streams.
              I absolutely love your reports. They are not nearly long enough but the times I see them I do get in a nice setting to enjoy instead of hastily consuming the words.

Comment

Working...
              X