Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid friendly? Fish in these streams?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kid friendly? Fish in these streams?

    https://www.dawsonnews.com/local/reg...g-paddle-trip/




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #2
    No trout bite definitely bluegills bass maybe a big slimy carp or catfish.
    PETA GO HOME!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by del Monte chucker View Post
      No trout bite definitely bluegills bass maybe a big slimy carp or catfish.
      My boy's dream is to land 1) a giant, i.e. monster cat and 2) a carp. He's seen the shows, monster fish, river monsters, etc and it's almost always cats and carps. He sorta wants his own TV show, or at the very least a youtube channel. haha.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by splatek16 View Post
        My boy's dream is to land 1) a giant, i.e. monster cat and 2) a carp. He's seen the shows, monster fish, river monsters, etc and it's almost always cats and carps. He sorta wants his own TV show, or at the very least a youtube channel. haha.
        Then definitely try to find a big dark pool on the river with wood and structure and chunk a big rod out with chicken liver on a treble hook or use catfish Charlie dough bait blood flavor (jar not preformed). Or find a flat on the river with occasional flashes of gold or swirls seen and chunk out corn by slingshot and fish small hook with the corn. There’s plenty of ugly slimy fish in the lower hooch and the yellow river just gotta chunk bait and wait.
        PETA GO HOME!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by del Monte chucker View Post
          Then definitely try to find a big dark pool on the river with wood and structure and chunk a big rod out with chicken liver on a treble hook or use catfish Charlie dough bait blood flavor (jar not preformed). Or find a flat on the river with occasional flashes of gold or swirls seen and chunk out corn by slingshot and fish small hook with the corn. There’s plenty of ugly slimy fish in the lower hooch and the yellow river just gotta chunk bait and wait.


          Cool. Thank you


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment

          Working...
          X