Tested Gopro 6 at Tammen Park Last Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tested Gopro 6 at Tammen Park Last Weekend

Took my son fishing last weekend and with the toccoa being blown out from rain, we headed to Tammen Park figuring it would be the only game in town. It was pretty packed with fishermen when we got there but we had a great day and caught alot of nice rainbows. I also got to test out my gopro 6. Here is a video from the day.

VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGPzQNqajqg
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Pretty good quality vid. This is probably the bees knees of 1st person shooting, unless you tape one of them fancy Canons to your head.
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Nice bows!
      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
        Pretty good quality vid. This is probably the bees knees of 1st person shooting, unless you tape one of them fancy Canons to your head.
        I agree Gout. Pretty good quality to be coming out of a device that dang small. I'm really happy with it so far.
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed that. Have you looked at any 4k video shot with it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by natureman View Post
            I enjoyed that. Have you looked at any 4k video shot with it yet?
            Yeah looks amazing. Also slow mo shot using 1080p 240fps is sweet as well

------Team Norvise------
            sigpic

Comment

That vid turned out great..Felt like I was right there..Thanks for sharing!
              Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Great video.
                Hopefully this means we’ll start seeing some semi frequent reports from the Toccoa.
                So, is Chateau Prowler on a wadable stretch of the Toccoa?
                Fly tying instagram @erikclymore

Comment

Originally posted by erikclymore View Post
                  Great video.
                  Hopefully this means we’ll start seeing some semi frequent reports from the Toccoa.
                  So, is Chateau Prowler on a wadable stretch of the Toccoa?
                  Yes it is

------Team Norvise------
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X