Toccoa This Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toccoa This Weekend

Has anyone had eyes on the Toccoa Tailwater today? I am wondering how turbid it is going from Curtis down to Horseshoe. I know the float from the dam down to Hothouse will be good but I'm curious if the lower sections are fishable after the rains.

Originally posted by andymoore View Post
    Has anyone had eyes on the Toccoa Tailwater today? I am wondering how turbid it is going from Curtis down to Horseshoe. I know the float from the dam down to Hothouse will be good but I'm curious if the lower sections are fishable after the rains.
    Just got back in town and I am not sure how it looks downstream of curtis switch but I road over curtis switch around 6 PM or so and it looked pretty good and with the release going 1PM to 9PM today, I would imagine the tailwater will be in pretty good shape tomorrow. I am planning on getting out but I will be fishing upstream of curtis. Good luck to you if you get out tomorrow.
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Comment

Got out Friday and floated from Curtis to Horseshoe. Water was perfect and caught tons of stockers. Saw a few big fish and my buddy caught a decent brown that looked real healthy. Tried fishing some crank baits but didn't get any looks. It was pretty frustrating. Didn't get any bites fishing the banks on the release either.

Comment

They are in there. Good little trip we had last week.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GCFD112 View Post
          Jeez...that can't be real.
          We are the music-makers,
          And we are the dreamers of dreams,
          Wandering by lone sea-breakers
          And sitting by desolate streams;
          World losers and world forsakers,
          On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

I want to know how, and also how close to the feeders. That pic looks like you were at the park.

Comment

Oh, and nice fish! Bigger than anything I've ever caught!

Comment

Oh its real and it wasnt close to any feeders. Couldn't tell you exactly where we was but there wasnt any houses around. That pic was taken when we got out.

Comment

And believe it or not it was caught while they were generating.

Comment

Working...
                  X