Hooch WMA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooch WMA

If you skipped a chance to fish today, you really missed out. Joined three of my fishing buddies on the Hooch WMA and the on-again / off-again Hooch was definitely on today.

Several dozen fish between us in about 4 hours, mostly stocker and holdover bows in the 10-12" range. Couple of browns and four wild bows to boot.

Heavy (and I do mean HEAVY) rain set in about 1pm and we headed out; before we reached the car the river was raging with water. By the time we drove out it had calmed but was pretty muddy.
    Speck

Follower of Christ
    Pursuer of trout
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Your genuine action will explain itself and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing." -- Emerson

Sounds like a great day!

Deerhuntingdawg and I were victims of the same storm. We were just a few miles north, as the crow flies, and had water running down our crack for a good half hour! It had to have rained 2 inches??? But, the bite was on before AND after the storm.

Comment

It was good to hear your perseverance in fishing through the weather was rewarded..Same for buckman and Deerhuntingdawg.
      Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Working...
      X