Toccoa DH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toccoa DH

Had a chance to fish the toccoa dh this afternoon with my buddy Joe. We got on the water around 1:00 and man what a beautiful day. Being on the toccoa during the Fall with the leaves changing colors reminds me how lucky I am that I get to live next to such a beautiful river. We had a great day and caught good numbers. The water was cold and clear, the flow was good, and the fish were very strong for their size. Gotta love this time of year.

2018-11-03_10-26-16 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_155632 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_133457 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_134142 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_142500 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_142506 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_144718 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_150254 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_150450 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_154430 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

20181103_163817 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

I found a net On the Toccoa DH section Saturday late afternoon. If you lost one, and can describe it to me, send me a PM.

Comment

I was there Saturday morning and caught what was probably the 2nd biggest trout of my life. I didn't have a camera, but since it was crowded, I had plenty of witnesses. I measured it against my net and my guess was about 22" rainbow.

Comment

Nice fish and pics

Comment

Originally posted by doubleheadcrowe View Post
          I was there Saturday morning and caught what was probably the 2nd biggest trout of my life. I didn't have a camera, but since it was crowded, I had plenty of witnesses. I measured it against my net and my guess was about 22" rainbow.
          I hung one a couple hundred yards down from the parking lot that broke me off and I am not sure how big he was but let's just say he was grown.
          I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by decfly View Post
            I found a net On the Toccoa DH section Saturday late afternoon. If you lost one, and can describe it to me, send me a PM.
            Wasn't my net. I just checked just to make sure and mine is in my gear bag. Maybe the guy who lost it will read this post.

------Team Norvise------
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trout1980 View Post
              Nice fish and pics
              Thanks it was a beautiful day and with the leaves changing colors the river is gorgeous.

------Team Norvise------
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like a fantastic day, even without fish. Well done Kevin. May be up that way over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by txc35 View Post
                  Looks like a fantastic day, even without fish. Well done Kevin. May be up that way over the weekend.
                  Might see you out there. I'll be there probably fri and sun

------Team Norvise------
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow! As pretty as I have seen. Beautiful scenery and fish!! Congrats on a good day on the river.
                    "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

Originally posted by HILLIS LANIER View Post
                      Wow! As pretty as I have seen. Beautiful scenery and fish!! Congrats on a good day on the river.
                      Thanks hillis. Come on up sometime

------Team Norvise------
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by decfly View Post
                        It might help if you were to post this on the lost and found thread
                        "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

Comment

Working...
                        X