Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got big hands.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

***?
      The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

This thread is dangerously close to being locked for insolent taunting, I looked for a "G" rated image but couldn't find one, so this will do....

You have been warned....
        RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

that's good stuff right there....

Comment

It's on Again

Originally posted by RScott View Post
            This thread is dangerously close to being locked....

You have been warned....

We'll clean it up el Presidente. We will be live-streaming from Duval Street for Cinco de Mayo.
            Last edited by Drifter; 05-01-17, 09:25 PM.
            The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
              Well clean it up el Presidente. We will be live-streaming from Duval Street for Cinco de Mayo.
              ok, I will wait until the Cinco de Mayo pic's, just to make sure
              RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Deer whisperer.

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

We are all glad that RScott won't be there. He ruins everything.
                    sigpic
                    ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
                    - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

It's on Again

Chillin under the bridge:

Caught a bunch of jacks and yellowtail snapper under this bridge....a great way to beat the heat. I had another tarpon chase the Hogy and swipe at it. Also landed the first lemon shark of the trip. I saw a tarpon busting baitfish....so I tossed a pinfish in the middle of it. The line took off and I cranked down. There was a huge splash so I thought sure I had hooked the poon....nope...shark. :-(
                      The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

It's on Again

Chilling in the kayak and then this happened:

That's EG in the background cheering me on.
                        The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

When did you pick up a Hobie? Start peddling East and hit a patch reef!
                          I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baldea View Post
                            When did you pick up a Hobie? Start peddling East and hit a patch reef!

GaJohn here on the message board hooked me up. It's been windy the past few days...yesterday gusting to 30 knots....but it's calmed now and doable.
                            The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Car is all packed. Yak is on the roof. Getting up in 6 hours to head on down. See y'all soon.
                              sigpic
                              ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
                              - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

It's on Again

Tarpon were going nutz tonight....busting baitfish under the US1 bridge. Current was rippin....tough in a kayak.

Two words regarding the fishing:

En Fuego
                                The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X