Bass'n Bream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass'n Bream

Broke out the 7 weight and bigger streamers and got skunked for 3 hours and rather than snap my rod over my knee I decided to hit a local pond instead... had fun catching a bunch of fat blue gills and felt much better. I caught a small gill near a dock and as I stripped him in the water suddenly swirled and boiled and a huge bass started attacking the little guy! I quickly landed him and a few casts later caught a little bass and the big giant bass was at it again. He had to be two feet at least and had a huge bucket mouth! I will definitely be going back and going after that guy!
    Attached Files
    minimumexposure on IG

...van,

get you a 4 wt and some sponge spiders and see what happens...pond fishing is "nothing but nothing but right, Donnie"...I caught a chain pickeral on a 4 wt at a pond in S. GA a few months ago...it was like fighting a tarpon...he came 3 feet out of the water, dove, stripped line, and really put on a show...

...go where you can...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Some of my best fishing memories as a kid were catching bream with nothing but a fly rod and popping bugs.

Comment

Some of my best fishing memories are catching bream with a fly rod.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Working...
        X