Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass book

Hi everyone, I hope its ok that I post this here, but I recently wrote a book on Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass. It is now available on Amazon if its something you'd be interested in! Just search for "Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass".

"We realized that hunters need to lead the conservation conversation or risk becoming irrelevant." - Jim Posewitz

The same is true for anglers. Want to learn about native redeye bass in Georgia and other southeastern states? Order a copy of Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass: An Adventure Across Southern Waters. Learn about the rivers they call home, the dangers that threaten those waters, and why some species of redeye bass need our immediate help. Understand how to read water and locate optimum redeye bass habitat, what food they eat, and how to best imitate that food with flies. After reading, you will have a firm understanding of why they are the perfect fish for the adventurous fly fisherman.
    "Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Matty!

And y'all need this book. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Haha. Thanks, man. However, everyone does need this book.
      "Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Comment

Placed an order. Looking forward to reading your book.

Comment

Originally posted by fredw View Post
          Placed an order. Looking forward to reading your book.
          Thanks, Fred. I appreciate it.

-Matt

Comment

hey nerd, didn't realize it was you all this time haha.
            Resident Tenkara Nerd

Comment

Originally posted by iso1600 View Post
              hey nerd, didn't realize it was you all this time haha.
              'Tis me. Cover blown.

Comment

I should have broken out the fly rod the last time I was at Tannehill, but I did catch some of the prettiest redeyes I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                X