Great Day at the Lake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Day at the Lake

Had a great day at one of my favorite lakes today. Super windy but managed to put a hurt on them with Bead Chain Spiders & Poppers. Thought it was early for top water but saw some eating on top & put a chart./Bk popper on and caught a bunch. Caught some nice Bass, crappie, & bream on my new 9' 3wt, it was a blast. Water warmed mid day & they went crazy. Get out there, it's getting good!
    God bless,
    Darryl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pics???

Sorry, can't upload more than one picture using tapatalk per post. Not sure why???
    Thanks
    Darryl

Comment

Sounds like an awesome day, Thanks for sharing! I'll have to break out some topwater stuff too now haha. As for uploading more photos, if you have an iPhone use the button that looks like a mountain next to the camera one. Not the one that looks like a paper clip in the reply box. Choose a photo and repeat if you want to add more photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No top water for us today, but we got into a few.

And yeah what sighter said about pics.

Comment

More pics from Saturday
          Thanks
          Darryl

Comment

Time to adapt
            With the colder weather headed in, and hearing the promise of lower temps the next three weeks I guess it's time to lay aside the popper box for a bit and pick up the dropper/wet fly box and go down and get them. Got my box ready, slab bream I'm coming to get ya! 😉
            Darryl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X