The Big One that got away...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonmo View Post
    Losing the biggest fish of a lifetime, just gives us another reason to buy more equipment in our quest..Been there, done that, so I understand how it feels. Keep on trucking rich7!
    This afternoon I reorganized my tackle for the third time in as many weeks. I have issues buying things which I already have and don't need...not to mention my SpiderWire Shoulder Sling for crappie, bream, and bass fishing, a chest pack for trout fishing, and a SpiderWire back pack which holds everything. Just in case.

A man has to be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by richf7 View Post
      This afternoon I reorganized my tackle for the third time in as many weeks. I have issues buying things which I already have and don't need...not to mention my SpiderWire Shoulder Sling for crappie, bream, and bass fishing, a chest pack for trout fishing, and a SpiderWire back pack which holds everything. Just in case.

A man has to be prepared.
      LOL..I totally agree rich...Preparation is a key to success.. I lost track of the number of times, in the last few weeks alone, that I have moved around items between different packs, vest etc. I'm hoping that will keep us from going crazy..
      Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Working...
      X