Stealth Bomber?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth Bomber?

Anyone know of a good source online for the Stealth Bomber bass fly? I have a couple but want to buy more, seems to be a good warm water fly for shoalies & largemouth. Also, any other fly suggestions for chasing bass? I know it isn't the season, but just wanting to add to my box & be ready...
    Thanks,
    Darryl

Originally posted by troutrookie View Post
    Anyone know of a good source online for the Stealth Bomber bass fly? I have a couple but want to buy more, seems to be a good warm water fly for shoalies & largemouth. Also, any other fly suggestions for chasing bass? I know it isn't the season, but just wanting to add to my box & be ready...
    Thanks,
    Darryl
    Stealth Bombers are a great pattern. I am also partial to boogle bugs and the new flymen double barrel poppers. Those, along with some custom ties are about all I throw on the surface for shoal-bass and largies.
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Just so happens that the Stealth Bomber was originated by a long term member here at NGTO. Kent Edmonds, the originator, at Fly Fishing Ga and Beyond has a page devoted to the Stealth Bomber and how to tie it. Kent can probably tell you where to buy some more. He has a list of fly shops that sell the Bomber http://flyfishga.com/stealth.htm
      Last edited by The Ole Man; 11-16-17, 05:46 PM.

Comment

We've actually got some stealth bombers on they're way to the shop- should be in tomorrow! As well as plenty of boogle bugs and double barrel poppers. We'd be happy to ship if you would like. Give us a call! 706-878-3083
        Jackson Dockery
        sigpic
        My Instagram
        Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Go buy the foam cutters from River Road Creations and you can tie your own. They're not very difficult to tie, and they're super fun. You can also tie them in a ton of sizes and colors that you can't buy.
          sigpic

Team USA Youth/Team Dead Drift

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Fly View Post
            Go buy the foam cutters from River Road Creations and you can tie your own. They're not very difficult to tie, and they're super fun. You can also tie them in a ton of sizes and colors that you can't buy.

You don't even have to do that. Just cut the shape with scissors and let it ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "I don't hate trout fishing, just the people who trout fish."
            -Our friend Nam, but secretly Ret

"Stop Whining"

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Fly View Post
              I'm not yet tying...but maybe it's time I got started
              Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving all!
              Darryl

Comment

Working...
              X