X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to All My Fellow Fly Tyers

XmasMouse by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

And here I thought you were all about catch and release.

Looks like you had fun with this project. Suppose you need to call the mouse pattern 'Victor'.

Merry Christmas All!!!
    These brook trout will strike any fly you present, provided you don't get close enough to present it.
    -- Dick Blalock

Comment

Now that's neat!

VERY neat!

Comment

Actually my mom is having an ugly sweater contest at Christmas for money so I incorporated this into my sweater with me being a fly tyer and all. It will be attached to a zinger so people can inspect it and it will zip back to my sweater. Wish me luck Merry Christmas all
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

HA. Thats awesome. Put the trap on the zinger too when people inspect it. Then yell at them WHOOOA!
          We are the music-makers,
          And we are the dreamers of dreams,
          Wandering by lone sea-breakers
          And sitting by desolate streams;
          World losers and world forsakers,
          On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
            HA. Thats awesome. Put the trap on the zinger too when people inspect it. Then yell at them WHOOOA!
            yeah the it will all be attached as one piece. Hopefully I will win and bring home the money

------Team Norvise------
            sigpic

Comment

This legitimately had me laughing! Good tie and humor!

Comment

Working...
              X