Stimicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stimicator

Found a lightning strike ball lying around so tied up another one of my stimicators. This ball is larger than what I normally use but even my old eyes should be able to see it.

Stimicator by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Looks like that thing'll float some serious weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used an orvis fly like that one in CO. I had a 10lb + bow that took this fly and eventually broke me off freeing the line on a piece of concrete.
      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Originally posted by FlickNdip View Post
        I used an orvis fly like that one in CO. I had a 10lb + bow that took this fly and eventually broke me off freeing the line on a piece of concrete.
        Then you used my stimicator. Orvis carries it. They have for a few years now along with my candy caddis. Hopefully they will continue to do so. My wife enjoys getting a check once a year. lol And I enjoy all the kitchen passes I get to go "Field test" new flies that I plan on submitting.
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X