Gaggle of Bombers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaggle of Bombers

Tying up an order of bombers for a customer. Here are the first 6. Turned out pretty good

IMG_20180130_211819_936 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
    Tying up an order of bombers for a customer. Here are the first 6. Turned out pretty good

IMG_20180130_211819_936 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr
    Turned out 'pretty good'? They turned out Great. Nice job indeed!
    Tight lines!!

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by jonmo View Post
      Turned out 'pretty good'? They turned out Great. Nice job indeed!
      Thanks Jon
      I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
      sigpic

Comment

Dry dropped with these at the dam yesterday and man they are buoyant! Applied floatant to one in parking lot and only applied once more in the 3 or so hours I got to fish. I ended up catching 12 so it went under quite a bit, most elk hair/CDC flies would have needed to be treated quite a few times in between fish. Only put two small nymphs under it(18 & 20) but sure it could float larger no problem, so I'm thinking these will probably be my main dry for dry dropping in the future. I hate tying dries, so thanks again for whipping these up for me Prowler.

Comment

Originally posted by WPrich View Post
          Dry dropped with these at the dam yesterday and man they are buoyant! Applied floatant to one in parking lot and only applied once more in the 3 or so hours I got to fish. I ended up catching 12 so it went under quite a bit, most elk hair/CDC flies would have needed to be treated quite a few times in between fish. Only put two small nymphs under it(18 & 20) but sure it could float larger no problem, so I'm thinking these will probably be my main dry for dry dropping in the future. I hate tying dries, so thanks again for whipping these up for me Prowler.
          No problem man. Glad you liked them and congrats on a good day.

------Team Norvise------
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X