Net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net

I'm looking to buy a new net. The one I have already is a eagle claw with a mesh net. I like it, and it does it's job well with barbless hooks. However if you have anything with a barb, it's a guarantee tangle. I'd like to get one that's a little bigger than 15 inches for the actual net opening. Going to Montana and Yellowstone soon so I think my little net with be harder to land bigger trout. A rubber coated mesh or rubber net is a must have. What net do you use or recommend? I've been looking at the fish pond nomad but I don't think a net is worth $100+, or is it worth it?

Check out Frabill. This is a pretty good on that won't break the bank and can handle some big fish.
    Frabill 3673 Trout 17"X 22" Td - 7.5" Fixed Rbbr Coated Handle (Tfmm)
    THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

The nomads are really nice, we have guides use the larger ones as wading staffs and have years of use out of them- super durable, and the bags are replaceable.

otherwise, the frabills are really nice as well, they come in 3 sizes and everyone seems to really like them- the larger size is HUGE
      Jackson Dockery
      sigpic
      My Instagram
      Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Go on Sierra trading post and spend 40 bucks on a Chinese net. Get a fishpond when you want to look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "I don't hate trout fishing, just the people who trout fish."
        -Our friend Nam, but secretly Ret

"Stop Whining"

Comment

Working...
        X