No announcement yet.

My wifes waders make her butt look ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint the butt of the waders black, it's minimizing!
    The guy with the yellow Hyde!

Comment

way to go troutdog

I knew you could do it....hair 30 beans, nails 20 bucks ( not including the pedicure) , matching hat $20 more...and trout on the line...and now she wants "HER" own rod, reel, vest.....let's just call it her own gear.
      So she's hooked...AND next she'll want to start tying her own flies....congrats. welcome to the club...I guess we need to get together now so we can fish our holes and they can fish theirs....anytime Troutdog...fishwillie sends

Comment

I'll show you one that looks good in waders..........pics friday afternoon
        "For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know." -author unknown

Comment

Ya'll brought up a good question as to how she is keeping those hippers up. I asked the same question a while back about my Uncle. Needless to say I don't fish with him anymore.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...h/unclejim.jpg
          Clay

Comment

Originally posted by caddishatch View Post
            Ya'll brought up a good question as to how she is keeping those hippers up. I asked the same question a while back about my Uncle. Needless to say I don't fish with him anymore.

That's disgusting! welcome to the board, don't ever do that again!

Comment

AAWWWWHHH now I must jab my eyes out ....Funny but just warn us next time
              Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
              sigpic

Comment

I think I have to quit fishing now. Let your uncle know alot of us fish armed.

Comment

Tell her to stay in the deep water and nobody can see her butt
                  Saying fly fishing is just a hobby is like saying brain surgery is just a job

Comment

I think if you say anything you'll be the one in deep water.
                    Speck

Follower of Christ
                    Pursuer of trout
                    -------------------------------------------------
                    "Your genuine action will explain itself and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing." -- Emerson

Comment

I just threw up on my keyboard!
                      "It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority" Benjamin Franklin
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He is a very bad man. If I ever meet him, I will curse him with my bad mojo.
                        sigpic
                        ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
                        - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Try waist highs.

Simple fact of life: ladies don't like to look unattractive. A lady that thinks her butt looks big in waders is not going to be climbing into waders very often. If you talk to the manufacturers, they are well aware of this problem.

Zach
                          The Itinerant Angler: Podcast | Articles | About

Comment

Working...
                          X