Sage Accel & MOD rods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage Accel & MOD rods?

Might be a long shot, but does anyone have a SAGE Accel or MOD rod in an 8' or 8'6" 4 wt? I'm interested in getting a small stream rod that's got some backbone and heard these are good rods. They're also medium action, and I've only ever used fast action. Let me know and thanks!

We don't have those rods in stock at the moment, but if you would like to cast some rods to compare, we have the new Scott G Series, Thomas and Thomas Lotic, and the Orvis Superfine Glass as well as the faster Orvis Recon in the shop in 4 weights. Give us a shout at the shop, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions. 770-606-1100
    sigpichttp://www.cohuttafishingco.com

Comment

Originally posted by ClemsonDudeMan View Post
      Might be a long shot, but does anyone have a SAGE Accel or MOD rod in an 8' or 8'6" 4 wt? I'm interested in getting a small stream rod that's got some backbone and heard these are good rods. They're also medium action, and I've only ever used fast action. Let me know and thanks!
      I would also you to try out a sage pulse as well, a little bit lower end rod, however I preferred how the Pulse cast.
      Jackson Dockery
      sigpic
      My Instagram
      Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

Working...
        X