Cabelas clearance 1pc glass fly rods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabelas clearance 1pc glass fly rods

Picked up some cabelas prime 1pc slow action fly rods for an amazing deal. $49 each, original price $159. They are all a little on the short side, perfect for kayak fishing. Go check it out if you need anything like that. I got a 7’ 5wt, 6’3 4wt, and 6’0 3wt, out the door for under the original price of one rod.

Now I’m looking at the Sage Click 3-5 as a reel for these bad boys I think it would make a good fit.

Check out the redington click reels as well, they are a very similar reel to the click, extraordinary lightweight. You sacrifice a cast frame with the redington, but they are at an awesome price point and a really cool design. We should have some more Zeros in the shop in the next week or so, I would really urge you to check one out. I think the sand color would look really good on this rod.

I have the 4wt prime btw, it has a slover action than I would prefer, but I tend to like a fast action rod.
    Last edited by ferrulewax; 10-30-17, 06:59 AM.
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

I bought a 7'1" 4wt. I hope to put a few trout on the line at Smith Creek DH. It is a very slow action, and should be a blast on the DH.
      BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
      Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Update, the glass rods are awesome. Really slow, really fun. Still have yet to use the 3wt. Got this guy on the 4wt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X